ABOUT CHIMNEY SWEEPS SOMERSET
Do you need a reliable Chimney sweep in the Somerset area?
My name is Matt Clark and I am a local chimney sweep living in the heart of the Mendips. I am qualified and accredited by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps in stove servicing and cleaning chimneys. I am also a fully qualified HETAS Installer.
All of my work is fully insured, chimneys are professionally cleaned to BS 6461 standards and I issue certificates for insurance purposes.
I am based in the village of Oakhill just north of Shepton Mallet, Somerset and aim to look after customers in a 20 mile radius, including: Bradford on Avon, Castle Cary, Cheddar, Frome, Midsomer Norton, Paulton, Radstock, Shepton Mallet, Yeovil, Warminster, Wedmore, Wells, Bridgwater, Glastobury, Yeovil etc. All of my work is fully insured.
January - August £57 per chimney
September – December £62 per chimney
£5 per chimney discount for 2 or more sweeps on the same visit.
Bird guards supplied and fitted for £110,
Carbon Monoxide alarms £30
Other stove or fireplace work available, please ask for a quotation.
Find out what we are doing.
Chimney Sweeps Somerset is open! We hope you are all well - We have missed seeing you all these past few weeks. We are now open for business following a review of the Governmental guidance document titled 'Working Safely during COVID-19 in other people's homes' and putting relevant measures in place, so that we can continue to ensure that your chimneys are safe and running as efficiently as possible, whilst also protecting our customers and own family's.
To summarise, We are doing the following:
- We are asking that customers vacate the area within which we will be working and that all internal doors on route to the chimney are left open to minimise contact with door-handles.
- Gloves and a mask will be worn from arrival to departure of the property.
- Where possible please pay via BACS.
- Customers will be emailed a certification of Chimney Sweep and a digital invoice, rather than receiving a paper copy.
- If you or anyone in your household develops symptoms. We are asking that you please reschedule. we will be doing likewise.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to take you up on any offers of coffee or cake for the foreseeable future!
Here are some of the services I can provide...
HETAS registered installer
Chimney sweep private
Birds nests removed
On Time, On Budget
Adi (Shepton mallet)
Great service, Matt knows his stuff. He is quick and very well priced. It's not just sweeping he does, he can fit liners and more. Highly recommended. (2019)